The convertible, removable elastic suspenders on these lightly insulated, waterproof snowsports pants will keep the elastic-detailed waist in place and prevent snow from soaking his base layers during skiing, snowboarding or sledding excursions. Grow cuffs at leg openings unravel 2" to extend length of pant as boys grow taller.
Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightly insulated, waterproof snowsports pants
- Detachable elastic suspenders
- Belt loops
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Ankle gaiter with gripper elasticReinforced cuffs at hem
- Reinforced inner leg boot kickpatches
- EZ (easy) Grow leg at hem and inside lining extends length up to 2"
- Reflective logo on outer pant
- Belt loops at waistband
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- AVG WEIGHT: 490 g (17.3 oz)
- INSEAM: 25”, 27” grown
- FABRIC: outer: 75D 111 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- FABRIC: lining: 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- INSULATION: 60 g Heatseeker™
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....