Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Travel and watersports
- Main: NetPlus 100% Postconsumer recycled nylon faille
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlapping rolled side seams with self-binding
- Noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper
- Internal key loop and zipper pull
- Flat-lying fly with hidden button
- Self-draining right-rear pocket
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband
- Ladderlock drawstring
- Gusseted design
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 5"
- Weight: 130g
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer Board Shorts are the foundation of the Patagonia board shorts collection. Made of quick-drying NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and with a PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks.
The three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hips for a customizable fit along with a flat-lying fly with hidden button and ladderlock drawstring closure ensuring easy on and off. Additonal features include a self-draining right-rear pocket with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, an internal key loop for easy drying and rolled side seams that overlap with self-binding for unrestricted movement and mobility in the surf.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Adjustable waist
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Tight Length: Shorts
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Watersports Type: Beach & Swimwear
- Swimwear features: Shaping
- Weight (g): 130
More about this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.