- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Hiking daypack
- 420D Woven Nylon
- Volume: 32-37 Litres
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped side entry for easy access
- Front stash pocket
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Back length: 48-53cm
- Weight: 1.53kg
The Lowe Alpine Cholatse 32 an agile but stable year-round pack with an advanced day hiking feature set. Built from tough ripstop nylon with durable 420D woven reinforcements, it features Rab's redesigned Air Contour+ carry system with an adjustable one-piece scapula for a snug, stable fit that moves with your body. It also features a mesh-covered, thermo-moulded back pad, alongside hip belt and shoulder straps built from dual-density foam with breathable mesh to help draw heat and moisture away from your back.
For ease of use, it offers front access as well as top-loaded entry and its stretch side pockets, extendable lid and front-stash clamshell design mean you can tailor your load to the demands of the day. Whatever you’re carrying, the tapered base transfers the bulk of the weight to your hips and lumbar for a super comfortable carry when navigating varied trails in the mountains.
- Brand: Lowe Alpine
- Volume (l): 32
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.