- Rossignol Pursuit 14.0 Prestige £276.50
- The Rossignol Pursuit 14 is the first ski in the new Pursuit series from Rossignol. Pursuit skis have been designed to be used primarily on piste for chasing your friends around your favourite runs. The Pursuit 14 benefits from Rossignol’s experience in building the Zenith collection and incorporates benchmark Zenith technology. Fantastically smooth thanks to its wood core, the Pursuit 14 excels at carving beautiful arcs down the piste thanks to its clever construction
- Lange RX 100 £265
- The RX 100 combines a 100mm lasted mono-injected shell, with a moderate flex and Lange's control Fit Technology giving this boot the best 'out of the box' fit imaginable. The mono-injection shell allows for easy customisation when necessary while Lange's Control Fit Liner addresses traditional hard- to-fit issues.
- The North Face Men's Gonzo Insulated Jacket £178.50
- The North Face Men’s Gonzo Insulated Jacket is a head-turning Heatseeker™ Eco insulated, waterproof and breathable HyVent shell with a bold 3-colourblock design and an offset entry zip.
- Helly Hansen Men's Legend Pant £150
- The Helly Hansen Legend Pant is a Helly classic that has everything a rider needs to protect them from the waist down. Made using a fully seam sealed waterproof and highly breathable fabric, the Helly Hansen Legend Pant also has warm but lightweight insulation, articulated knees and venting zippers.
Not sure what ski gear you need? Struggling with the choice of ski equipment available? Don't worry! Whether you're planning on skiing in the Alps or going further afield, this set of guides will help you through the decisions required when choosing your skiing equipment.