1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Salomon, Snoworks Mark Warner, Snow+Rock, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.snowandrock.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on 30th November.
6. The winners will be contacted within
10 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
7. The prize is 1 weeks All Terrain ski training course with Snoworks, the prize is for two people (must be Level 3 Blue run skiers) includes flights from London, transfers, lift pass and accommodation at the Chalet Hotel L’Ecrin in Tignes,
including breakfast, afternoon tea, and dinner with wine. Also included in the prize is skis, boots and bindings from the team at Salomon, to be professionally fitted at your local Snow+Rock Store. Any additional people travelling will be charged the price at
time of booking. Please note that single supplements will apply.
8. The prizes are from Salomon, Snoworks, Mark Warner and Snow+Rock. The prizes will be allocated by the Promoter in this order and no correspondence or negotiation over the allocation will be entered into.
9. The prizes are subject to availability, and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. 11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.