- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching: All-in-one
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000 FR (4000mm HH)
- Groundsheet: Aqua Stop (5000mm HH)
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Aluminium V-angle pegs
- Reflective guylines
- 2 Entrances
- 2 Spacious vesitbules for gear storage
- Half mesh inner doors
- Pack size: 30 x 21cm
- Weight: 2.3kg
The Helm Compact 2 Person Tent is designed for medium duration backpacking and camping trips where more space is needed and is suitable for 3 season camping. It Provides more stability and space than a Zephyros 2 tent with two doors and two porches for easy access to both sides of the inner.
Mesh panels run around the top of the inner and there is a half midge-proof mesh inner door for additional ventilation. The tent pitches with the inner and flysheet together and has colour coded alloy poles for ease of pitching. The Helm 2 can be used for wild camping as well as campsite use.
- Brand: Wild Country Tents
- Tent Product Type: Tents
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.