- Bomber Base Camp body material paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points provide extra abrasion resistance
- Die-cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Separate zippered external compartment for shoes
- Two external zipper pockets on face of bag and small top zipper for extra organization
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Super-tough Base Camp body material paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Separate external zippered dirty clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap lets you carry your backpack or duffel securely on the face of your luggage
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Two external zippered pockets on face of bag and small top zipper for extra organisation
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...