The Borealis Rucksack from The North Face gets a modern refresh with updated features and an improved suspension system. The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Fabric: 210D Cordura nylon ripstop
- Dedicated highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment
- Front compartment
- Internal organization with extra padding
- Reflective bike-light loop
- Water bottle tabs & shoulder-strap webbing
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Multi-use pockets
- Quick-draw smartphone
- External, fleece-lined pocket
- Updated front elastic bungee system
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...