The Aira 80 Ti is proof that a lightweight ski doesn't have to be light on performance. With a full sandwich sidewall construction, carbon and flax blend inserts to increase dampening properties and titanium reinforcement in key areas to increase torsional rigidity.
These features make for an incredibly light and agile ski that isn't afraid to get into the rougher conditions. The lightweight poplar core makes for a consistent flex pattern while aiding float in powder. Whether you like fresh powder, prefer to tackle varied terrain or fancy just laying some carves on-piste then this is the ski for you.
These skis come with Z10 GW system mount bindings included. They won't arrive mounted due to safety reasons, however if you take them to any Snow + Rock store with one of your ski boots we are happy to mount them for you free-of-charge.
- Profile: All-Terrain Rocker
- Core: Lightweight Poplar
- Reinforcement: Titanium, Rubber, Cork, Carbon, Flax
- Topsheet: TPU
- Sidewall: Full Sandwich Construction
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Bindings: System Mount (Z10 GW Included)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.