Patagonia Womens Strider Pro 3.5" Shorts
All about this product
- Ideal use: Hiking and training
- 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle
- 10% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Bluesign approved liner fabric
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- MiDori biosoft: Moisture wicking
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- Internal adjustable drawcord
- Wide stretch-knit waistband
- HeiQ Pure odour control
- Quick drying brief liner
- 4-Way stretch
- Locker loop
- Mid-rise fit
- Semi-secure rear waistband drop-in pocket
- 2 Envelope side waistband pockets
- 3 Large stretch pockets
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 3.5"
- Weight: 98g
Odour resistant, Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent
Adjustable waist, Pockets, Reflecting details
Fitness, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Running
About this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.