- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 70L
- Main: 630D Nylon Diamond Ripstop HT TPU Coat
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Waterproof rating IPX7
- Multiple attachment points
- Removeable backpack straps
- Fully submersible
- Durable YKK AquaSeal zipper
- Easy grab loops for zip access
- Internal compression straps
- Removeable internal mesh pocket
- Carry handles with durable non-corroding aluminium
- Wide grab loops for ease of carrying
- Dimensions: 70 x 39 x 30cm
Designed for your biggest adventures, the 70L Transporter Duffel by Osprey was developed to offer an excellent IPX7 rating with easy-to-operate zip closure, offering all-weather protection access to your expedition gear. For long expeditions in the Grand Canyon or huge overland adventures, the 70L Transporter Waterproofprovidess ample room for all of your gear, from tents and sleeping bags to clothes and equipment.
Padded shoulder straps, reinforced grab handles, and many attachment points make it easy to carry, strap and secure. It's ultra-tough and sustainable, constructed from 100% recycled and bluesign-approved 630D ripstop high tenacity nylon. It’s definitely built to last.
- Brand: Osprey
- Luggage type: Duffel bags
- Ideal For: Camping
- Garment features: Reflecting details
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Luggage features: Shoulder strap
- Closure type: Zip
- Volume (l): 70
- Dimensions (cm): 70x39x30
More about this brand
Osprey was born in California, 1974 at the seat of a single sewing machine, with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. Today, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.