The Kitbag 120 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition. The Kitbag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points. The Kitbag 120 is ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
- Capacity: 120 litres
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening, lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles, 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
- Dimensions: Length 87cm x Width 43cm x Height 39cm
- Weight: 1700g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.