Developed in partnership with 6x World Cup Slalom Champion Mikaela Shiffrin, her graphic theme 'Aurora Blue' was inspired by the vibrant colours seen in the winter northern lights.
One size does not fit all, so Oakley has expanded the popular Flight Deck family with a mid-sized fit. Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck XM maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity.
It was engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Fit: Large
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Colour: Prizm Sapphire
- Microbag included
- Ridgelock Lens Change System
- Discreet frame notches
- Wide 50mm adjustable strap
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Rimless frame design
- Triple-layer face foam
- Moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material
- Optically correct Dual Lens
- F3 Anti-fog coating
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.