Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 3 Layer Drilite Stretch 20D fabric
- 100% Polyester
- PU Membrane
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate boots
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Two pocket openings with YKK WR zips
- Brace attachment points
- Articulated knees
- YKK WR fly zip
- Fit: Womens alpine
- Weight: 230g
Waterproof, stretchy trousers that are comfortable enough to wear all day whilst trekking and climbing through fast changing conditions.
Changing the way you dress in rapidly changing weather, the Women's Orbital Pants from Mountain Equipment are light, stretchy and breathable enough to wear all day whether hiking in the mountains or climbing on more technical ground. Trim fitting and with an ankle that accommodates any boot these are trousers that won’t hold you back.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 230
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.