Montane Mens Alpine Resolve Waterproof Jacket
All about this product
Montane's Technical Gore-Tex Pro Alpine Resolve climbing and winter mountaineering waterproof shell jacket is designed with all the technical features required for alpine climbing. Using a combination of 40 Denier and 80 Denier GTX Pro fabrics, this garment has been developed with all necessary functionality in challenging winter conditions.
Features include an adjustable drawcord hem, fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment and stiffened peak. The two-way YYK Aquaguard pit zips offer quick ventilation, and there are plenty of zippered pockets for storing essentials.
- Use for: Alpine climbing and winter mountaineering
- 100% Gore-Tex Pro Most Breathable technology recycled nylon with ePTFE laminate
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet-compatible hood
- 2 Map-sized hand pockets with YKK Aquaguard Vislon zips
- 3-point adjustable stiffened peak thermal hood
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- External YYK AquaGuard zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- 2-way pit zips with YKK Aquaguard zips
- Fully seam taped construction
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Wind and waterproof
- Extremely breathable
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 480g
Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent, Waterproof, Wind resistant
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Hidden zip pocket, Packable, Pockets, Water resistant zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Climbing, Mountaineering, Winter Climbing
User Reviews (10)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.