This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: Terracare Nubuk leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: EVA wedge
- Outsole: Vibram Frog Grip rubber
- Fair Wear accredited
- Rolling Concept: encourages natural rolling movement and reduces fatigue
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Protects against abrasion and damage
- Frog Technology: Hexagon studs ensure excellent grip
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- 3D Memo Foam
- Board lasted
- Weight: 460g
All the performance with a sustainable face-lift, the Nova III Mid GTX from Mammut is a comfortable hiking boot from the Light Hiking series featuring a breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and terracare nubuck leather. Terracare leather is made with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods, making it better for environment without the loss of performance and durability. The result is a shoe with an excellent fit, feminine design and a grippy sole. Get ready to go further.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Mammut
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Shoe height: Mid height
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Fastening type: Laces
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.