The Ohm Assisted Braking Resistor from Edelrid is an innovative solution for climbing partners who have significantly different weights. Install the Ohm at the first bolt of protection, feed your single rope through and enjoy climbing with confidence knowing that if you fall, friction on your rope created by the Ohm will put less pressure on your lightweight belayer. It has been carefully designed to ensure it doesn't increase drag on the rope, nor will it cause any issues when paying out, it will simply bounce into action in the event of a fall.
- Assisted breaking resistor
- Suitable for use with 8.9-11mm single ropes
- Beneficial for belayers weighing 40kg+
- No negative effect on rope handling
- Supplied with quickdraw
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.