The Mens Positron Pro Jacket from Rab is a down-filled mountain jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility. A Pertex Quantum Pro shell provides protection from the weather.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (800 fillpower, 300g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood & upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms & side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak & face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 760g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...