- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Weight: 1480g
- Length 70cm x Width 38cm x Height 36cm
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening, lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles, 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
The Kitbag 80 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition.
The Kitbag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points.
The Kitbag 80 is ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
- Brand: Rab
- Luggage type: Duffel bags
- Volume (l): 80
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.