Montane Azote 25 Daypack
All about this product
Lightweight and comfortable, the Azote 25 is one of Montane's most functional go-anywhere, do-anything daypacks.
Versatility without compromise is central to the design of the Azote 25. Constructed with partially recycled Raptor Eco Robic Nylon with a full but clean feature set and extremely comfortable, close fitting ZephyrAD size adjustable back system, this pack is built to perform whatever the adventure.
- Ideal use: Hiking, Mountaineering, Climbing, Fastpacking
- Capacity: 25L
- Main body: Raptor Eco 100 denier Robic Nylon (78% recycled)
- Shoulder straps: Contact Air Mesh Eco (35% recycled)
- Back panel: 100% Contact Open Mesh Plus polyester
- Lining: 100% Halo polyester
- Size adjustable ZephyrAD back system with ventilation channels
- Articulated hip fins and shoulder straps with form-fitting design
- Montane off-centre Click and Go chest harness
- Side wand pockets and front stretch pocket
- External rear security pocket with key clip
- Adjustable pole and axe attachments
- Side compression straps
- External bladder sleeve
- Zipped hip fin pockets
- Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 19cm
- Weight: 820g
50 x 27 x 19
Backpacking, Climbing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (5)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.