- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Hill walking
- Meindl for Hill: Grade B
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Air-Active Softstep
- Outsole: Meindl Duo-Dur III rubber and PU wedge
- Waterproof protection
- Shock absorbent sole
- Lace closure
- Fit: Low-cut
- Weight: 680g
Famed as master shoemakers, Meindl have constructed the Peru GTX from soft waxed Nubuck leather to create an attractive exterior whilst ensuring protection and durability across all terrains. The technical features of the Peru GTX include a Gore-Tex lining for waterproofing, an Air-Active soft step footbed to wick away unwanted moisture, and a double density rubber sole for shock absorbency. The Peru GTX is also fitted with additional compression padding around a lower-cut ankle to reduce pressure when walking down-hill, prioritising your comfort. This walking boot is ideal for hill-walking and lower-level routes.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Meindl
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Waterproof
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Leather
- Weight (g): 680
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.