Mammut Mens Ducan Low GTX Shoes
This product is not available
All about this product
A flexible all-rounder for high-energy mountain pursuits, the Men's Ducan Low GTX Shoes from Mammut are a unique combination of cutting-edge technologies and unbeatable comfort for an unparalleled companion in the mountains. Innovative Mammut Flextron Technology with a spring-steel sole stabilize the foot without any impairment in comfort, perfect for more technical terrain.
The Georganic 3D Technology creates a cut tailored to the foot, giving an impressively comfortable fit. The vibram sole offers greater grip and a more sure-footed step to take you safely through pathless terrain. An anatomical last alongside asymmetric lacing add the finishing touches to the shoe's design, leaving the mountains safely at your feet.
- Upper: Double layer engineered mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Mammut Flex with spring-steel sole
- Outsole: Vibram Flextron
- Fair Wear accredited
- Mammut Flextron Technology: Innovative spring steel sole stabilizes the foot
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology: Designed to move with the body
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Weight: 420g
Backpacking, Hiking, Trekking
User Reviews (61)
At least 50% Organic
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.