The award-winning LifeStraw Personal Water Filter can travel with you anywhere. Weighing just 2 ounces and only 9 inches long, the LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water, filtering out protozoa and bacteria.
It utilises advanced hollow fiber technology which is a highly efficient method of filtration that requires no chemicals. All you need to do is simply place one end of the LifeStraw tube into unfiltered water (a water bottle, river, or even a puddle) and suck clean water through the top of the straw. Follow the instructions provided for your first use.
For each LifeStraw product you buy, one school child in a developing country receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- Lets you drink directly from streams and lakes or from a bottle
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology
- Filters upto 1,000 liters of water to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- No aftertaste
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Dimensions: 22.5 x Ø2.5cm
- Weight: 57g
You may also like...