- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 1L
- 1 liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating sleeve
- Easy on & off vessel connection
- Ergonomic design
- Thermochromatic, color-changing heat indicator
- Reliable push-button igniter
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup & bowl
- Power: 9000BTU/h (2.6kW)
- Boil time: 100 secs per 0.5L of water
- Can boil up to 10L of water per 100g JetPower can
- Dimensions: Ø10.4 x 18.0 cm
- Weight (without ): 371g
The Flash 2.0 Cooking System from JetBoil is for those who want hot water fast, 100 seconds fast to be precise. With advanced technologies like the FluxRing and igniter, the backcountry stove has just got a whole lot better. You can boil half a litre of water in 100 seconds. Featuring an easy grip design and improved lid design, the Flash 2.0 is easy to use and, more importantly, hold which is ideal when the weather drops.
Please note: JetPower Fuel Cartridges are sold separately. Click and Collect Only
- Brand: Jetboil
- Stove features: Push igniter
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Stove type: Gas Stoves
- Number of burners: 1
- Tent features: Lightweight
- Weight (g): 400
- Dimensions (cm): 104 mm x 180 mm
- Power output (W): 9000 BTU/h / 2.6 kW
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.