Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabric (1): 100% Polyester
- Fabrics (2):
- 64% Cordura
- 26% Nylon
- 10% Spandex
- Tights: 100% Merino Wool
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha
- Adjustable drawcord
- Integrated 3/4 tight
- Lightweight stretch
- Two hand pockets
- Elasticated waist
- Moisture wicking
- Water repellent
A backcountry layering dream. The Manifest Tour Hybrid Pant features a lightweight, 3/4-length Merino tight and a relaxed short made of Polartec Alpha 80g insulation. This hybrid pant provides toasty warmth and exceptional breathability all at once, making it the perfect solution for backcountry touring, cross training and all varieties of heart-pumping outdoor endeavors.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Forward
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Cotton
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Layers are undisputably the best way to keep warm on the slopes, and this all starts with nailing the basics. But remember, layering systems are as individual as your ski boots or favourite runs. What works for someone else may not work for you - and that's where we come in. We've created this guide to everything there is to know about base layers, so you can choose the right one for you.
You May Also Need....
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.