- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: All Round, walking, hiking
- Shell: Arato 15 - 100% Recycled Dope Dye Nylon
- Lining: Arato 20 - 100% Nylon, 60% Bio-Derived Material
- Insulation 1: 850 fill European White Goose Down
- Insulation 2: Coreloft 100 and 80 - 80% Recycled Polyester
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- FC0 DWR treatment
- Bluesign approved
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Adjustable, down insulated StormHood
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Articulated patterning
- Adjustable hem cord
- Corded zipper-pulls
- Stuff sack included
- Helmet compatible
- Elasticated cuffs
- Wind resistant
- Full front zip
- Fit: Fitted
- Weight: 330g
Worn as a midlayer or standalone, the Cerium has emerged as a go-to for virtually any alpine undertaking. Seeking to take it higher, Arcteryx refined the design of the Cerium LT Hoody and sourced more sustainable materials while maintaining its exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and packability. Responsibly-sourced 850 fill down with Coreloft synthetic utilized in areas prone to moisture and provides premium insulation. The outer made with recycled 15D Arato nylon is light and durable, a bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use, and the insulated StormHood extends the warmth.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Arc'teryx
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
No one does mountain kit quite like the Canadian brand, Arc’Teryx, who were originally called Rock Solid. Founded in 1989 by Dave Lane, they have a long history of innovation and are loved for their minimalist style, design features and craftsmanship. Everything they do is beautifully made and thanks to the use of GORE-TEX, is fully waterproof, windproof and built to last. Arc’Teryx comes from the Archaeopteryx, one of the earliest know birds. The logo is based on the ‘Berlin specimen’, a fossil of the bird and the most complete skeleton found to date.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.