Designed specifically for deep-powder skiing & snowboarding, the Women’s Purist Steep Series Jacket from The North Face is made from FutureLight, a new game-changing material. The nano-spun membrane & unique laminating process take lightweight waterproof breathability to a new level. & together with the hyper-articulated fit this jacket offers outstanding freedom of movement. Pack-friendly pockets give you easy access to your gear, radio-compatible features allow you to keep in touch with your riding buddies & a powder skirt & jacket-to-trousers integration mean snow is kept at bay on really deep sessions.
- Weight: 600 g
- Centre back length: 77cm
- Fabric : 93% recycled nylon, 7% elastane with DWR finish
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit for skiing & riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood
- Riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Radio clips on collar
- YKK AquaGuard, two-way centre front zip
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zip chest pockets
- YKK AquaGuard zips on the hand pockets
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Integrated wrist gusset & elastic thumb loop cuffs
- YKK AquaGuard zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Use: Snowsports
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.