- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, snowboarding, winter sports
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
- Insulation: 3M Recycled Thinsulate
- Waterproof with DWR
- TPU coated taffeta
- Zipped underarm ventilation
- Stretch French Terry panels
- Powder skirt with snapback
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Helmet compatible hood
- Critically Seam Taped
- YKK AquaGuard zips
- Chamois lense wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Thumb holes
- YKK Zippers
- Zipped hand pocket
- Brushed tricot lined hand pockets
- Secure chest zipped pocket
- Zippered interior storage pocket
- Data card zipped pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Length: 29"
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Spyder
More about this brand
Spyder was originally named after its founder David Jacobs but changed the name after everyone started calling their distinctive patterned pant ‘Spider pants’. With a long history designing pro gear for racers you can expect performance as a given for the US born Spyder marque. But the qualities it’s known for – bold designs, exceptional finishing – are also apparent across their entire ski wear collection. With asymmetrical colour blocking and the angles of the elbows and knees are additional features designed to carve hard and fast on piste. This year they’re using GORE-TEX INFINIUM, which delivers maximum comfort and protection. The brand is currently the official supplier of the Canadian Alpine and US ski teams.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.