The Yeti-Hunter Jacket is a lightweight technical shell with a relaxed fit. Built using our 3-layer RIDEdry20 fabric and combined with fully taped seams and waterproof zips to keep you dry in even the harshest conditions.
This year, Plank's have added new internal mesh panels that make it lighter and more breathable than ever before.
The fully adjustable hood, hem and cuffs along with the removable powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters have all been designed to give you the perfect fit and keep the snow from getting in even on the deepest days.
There are two chest pockets, two hand pockets, a forearm lift-pass pocket, internal goggle pocket with lens cloth and media pocket and headphone loop.
Team it with one of our RIDEwarm insulators for some extra heat on those cold days.
- Relaxed fit
- RIDEdry20 Fabric
- 20,000mm / H2O Waterproof
- 20,000g / m2 Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- YKK VISLON Aquaguard main front zip
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- Large exterior chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard zip
- Forearm lift pass pocket with YKK Aquaguard zip
- Large concealed exterior dump pockets with YKK zips
- Interior smartphone pocket & headphone loop
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with Planks Vision lens cloth
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with lycra wrist gaiters
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hem with quick release toggles