- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing and winter activities
- Main: 100% Polyester (54% Repreve recycled)
- Lining: 100% Polyester tricot
- Solvent-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- RideDry10 waterproof membrane
- Made using 17 recycled plastic bottles
- Every product sold plants a tree
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Zippered arm mesh venting
- Wind and water-repellent
- Critical taped seams
- Sherpa fleece inner
- Removable hood
- Snow skirt
- 2 Buttoned bellow patch pockets
- 2 Button closure chest pockets
- Double mesh goggle pocket
- Forearm ski pass pocket
- Media pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
British freeski legend, James 'Woodsy' Woods, brings heaps of style to his Yeah Baby signature jacket for Planks. Here, it's workwear meets utilitarianism. That's to say... if you love your pockets, you will love this jacket.
Versatility is its middle name; with the Ridedry10 fabric, it packs dryness without the bulk, making the hill-to-city transition easy like Sunday morning. Highlights include the faux-sheepskin collar, zip-out hood and, of course, that multitiude of pockets. The jacket come in a long protective fit, but can be cinched up using the bottom cord to change up the look. Get ready to hit the powder in style!
- Gender: Mens
- Insulation Type: Down
- Brand: Planks
- Technical features: Waterproof
More about this brand
Planks have a great range to help you progress from the dry slopes to the mountain via indoor snow domes – the same path forged by Britain’s top freestyle skier James ‘Woodsy’ Woods whose signature series is one to look out for. Planks has partnered with REPREVE who create fibres from recycled plastic water bottles. With their help, Planks have now included recycled content in over half of their styles.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.