The Latitude 200 from Vango is perfect for adventure trips and expeditions. The Thermal-Reverb reflects heat from your body back to keep you warm while the Thermal Embrace system increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag's insulation. Insulite™ Helix Insulation provides excellent insulation properties while helping to wick moisture away from your skin and regulate your temperature. This sleeping bag is ideal for camping trips as well as Scouts, D of E and other youth group users.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Packsize: 25.0 x ø22.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 2°
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -3°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Fill Type: Insulite Helix
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Limit: -3°
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Zip Side: Left
- Extreme: -20°
- Performance: 3 Season
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.