The Stratos Alpha 250 Sleeping Bag from Vango is based on the award-winning Nitestar Alpha. Say goodbye to larger pack sizes as the brand-new alpha insulation combines excellent warmth properties with a much-improved compressibility meaning it is smaller and lighter than ever before; perfect for youth groups or your spring and summer adventures.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 60% siliconised hollow fibre/ 40% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester 190T
- Dimensions: 29.0 x ø20.0cm
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Max user hight: 190cm
- Sugested usage temperature: 20°
- Comfort temperature: 2°
- Lowest limit temperature: -4°
- Off-set double layer construction
- Shell - strong and light weight
- Alpha Insulation - lightweight and extra warm
- Lining - cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag
- Grab zip loops
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Hanging loops
- Horizontal stitching to hold insulation in place
- 3D hood with drawcord closure and shaped sides
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Insulated zip baffle
- Internal pocket
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.