- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Mountaineering
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent finish
- Insulation: 800-Fill ProDown With Water Repellency
- Certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Lightweight down mid-layer optimised for warmth and packability
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- 2 Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry for comfort
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- High-level warmth and compressibility
- 2 Large internal mesh drop pockets
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Packable in left hand pocket
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- High collar
- Centre back: 69.5cm
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 2105g
On technical climbs in freezing conditions, you need the warmth, but you don't need the weight. Loaded with 800-fill ProDown insulation, the Summit Breithorn Hooded Down Jacket from the North Face offers both. It delivers high-level warmth and compressibility while retaining its loft, even in wet conditions. There's an attached, helmet-compatible hood and raglan sleeves for full arms-up mobility. The Breithorn also features underarm gussets to keep you cool and dry on the ascent. And if things get too hot and sweaty, you can pack this lightweight jacket into its pocket to keep it safely out the way. That's not all - recycled materials make it better for nature, preventing plastic from languishing in landfill.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Few brands inspire confidence like The North Face. Year after year they make some of the best ski wear on the market. Bold colours, flattering fits and this year there’s something even more exciting in the line-up, a new fabric they’ve developed to deliver superior comfort, FUTURELIGHT. An added bonus of FUTRELIGHT is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. But it was actually founded in 1966 at an altitude of 150 feet above sea level, on a beach in San Francisco’s North Beach area. Their mission is to provide the best gear, support the preservation of the outdoors and inspire exploration. Judging from this year’s collection, which matches style and rugged protection, they’re still very much on track.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.