- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- 2 Layers DryVent fabric
- DWR treatment
- Insulation: Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Internal media pocket with multimedia port
- Snow skirt with gripping rubber band
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood
- 2 Inner strech goggle pockets
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Underarm venting zippers
- 1 Zippered chest pockets
- 2 Zippered hand pockets
- Vislon full centre zipper
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Inner security pocket
- Stretch powder skirt
- Fully sealed seamsWicking moisture
- Lift pass pocket
- Fast- drying
- Logo brand
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1.080kg
The Men’s Sickline Jacket from The North Face is basically the definition of an all-mountain jacket that can handle whatever the weather throw at you. The two-layer DryVent shell with non-PFC water repellent will keep you warm and dry without overheating thanks to its breathable waterproof membrane. Perfect for ski outings it features a helmet-compatible hood, grippy powder skirt and jacket-to-trouser integration. There are plenty of pockets to store your stuff: one for your phone, another for your goggles, one for your lift pass and two for your hands. And under arm vents help you let off some steam.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Technical features: Waterproof
More about this brand
Few brands inspire confidence like The North Face. Year after year they make some of the best ski wear on the market. Bold colours, flattering fits and this year there’s something even more exciting in the line-up, a new fabric they’ve developed to deliver superior comfort, FUTURELIGHT. An added bonus of FUTRELIGHT is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. But it was actually founded in 1966 at an altitude of 150 feet above sea level, on a beach in San Francisco’s North Beach area. Their mission is to provide the best gear, support the preservation of the outdoors and inspire exploration. Judging from this year’s collection, which matches style and rugged protection, they’re still very much on track.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.