Get him ready for rain with this waterproof, windproof hooded jacket that features a protective exterior and a cozy fleece-lined hood, collar and upper body for extra warmth and comfort.
Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Reflective - Maximize your visibility in low light for improved safety.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed jacket
- Fixed hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Secure-zip hand pockets with faux-snap flap closure
- Encased elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- BODY: 70D 82 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- HOOD, YOKE AND SLEEVES: 70D 128 g/m² 73% nylon, 27% cross-dyed polyester
- HOOD AND YOKE LINING: 250 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile raschel fleece
- BODY LINING: 190 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....