The QST Lux 92 is lightweight and stable, boosting your confidence as you carve on hard snow, hit the moguls or explore some of the steepest corners of the mountain.
The QST Lux 92 is already a benchmark freeride ski, but with a new tip construction this season combined with more carbon balanced with basalt to increase the dampening properties, this ski has taken it's performance to the next level both on and off-piste.
The implementation of cork within the tip and tail of the skis creates three times more absorption properties than previous constructions, while reducing weight. Reducing the swing weight of the ski increases agility and response, while reducing weight under-foot creating a great all-day ski that is perfect for tackling terrain all over the mountain.
These skis come as a deck-only, and will require drill-mounted bindings to be fitted (not included).
- Profile: All Terrain Rocker
- Core: Full Poplar
- Reinforcement: Titanium, Rubber, Carbon, Basalt, Cork
- Topsheet: TPU
- Sidewall: Full Sandwich Construction
- Terrain: Freeride
- Bindings: Drill-Mount (sold separately)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.