- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: On-piste skiing
- Shell: 100% Polyurethane Custom shell HD
- Cuff: 100% Polyurethane Custom shell HD
- Liner: My CustomFit 3D Perf
- Buckles: 4 Riveted aluminium 3D
- Strap: Velcro
- Pre-shaped, supportive ankle fit
- Tool-free tooth adjustment
- 3 Positions of instep buckle
- Good power transmission
- Optimum in-step comfort
- Women's calf adjuster
- Thin wall construction
- Reliable progressivity
- Fast personalization
- Consistent density
- Perfect wrapping
- Secure foothold
- Heat moldable
- Technical details:
- Alpine boot last: 98/104
- Velcro strap: 35mm
- Stiffness: Medium
- Flex: 90
- Width: Medium
- Weight: 1623g
Developed for women looking for a comfortable boot that easily adapts to the shape of their feet, Salomon’s Women's S/Pro Alpha 90 Boot offers a new level of fit and performance. Featuring a new 3D instep shell and 45° placement of the 2nd forefoot buckle, it's designed so women can enjoy a consistent heel lock and stable foothold no matter their instep height without adding unnecessary pressure. The CustomFit 3D liner automatically prevents pressure points, while the Custom Shell makes it easy to perfectly adapt the plastic components to the uniqueness of your feet, making it easier to step in and out of your boots. With all this and more, the only thing left is to hit the powder in style.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Salomon
- Ability level: Intermediate - advanced
- Fastening type: Buckles
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Ski boot features: Custom fit liner
- Weight (g): 1623
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Few names are as inextricably linked to the Alps as Salomon, founded in 1947 in Annecy, the heart of the Alps. It started life in François Salomon’s small workshop with the help of his wife and son. Salomon have been reinventing gear, clothing and themselves for decades. This season look out for their Ice Star 3-layer jacket. It’s an all-mountain shell that’s extremely versatile whether you’re cruising groomers or chasing powder lines in waist deep snow.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.