- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/elastane knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27.5"
- Hidden key pocket on right hip of waistband
- Reflective logo on back of waistband
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....