Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, everyday walking
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Yoke: 100% recycled nylon with PU coating
- Insulation: 100% 600FP Recycled reclaimed goose and duck down
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Front snap placket
- Down-filled collar
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Face side:
- 2 Patch on, side entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse side:
- 2 Side entry handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 831g
A water-resistant, reversible, insulated down vest with fleece lining that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn, the Men's Reversible Bivy Down Vest is made from a fully recycled polyester with recycled reclaimed duck and goose down from older products and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Features of the vest include a classic front snap-placket, face-side patch-on, side-entry handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Insulation Type: Down
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Sleeves: No sleeves
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 831
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.