Patagonia Mens Dual Aspect Bibs
All about this product
The Men’s Patagonia Dual Aspect Bibs is the perfect garment for winter mountaineering. An articulated pattern with unique high-step gusset provides complete freedom of movement in vertical terrain and the low-profile, bike-inspired four-way-stretch suspenders secure and enhance comfort while wearing a harness.
The Dual aspect features a thigh pocket and small stash pocket above the harness line to keep things secure and close at hand, zippered cuffs with durable scuff guards and tie-down loops. The Zip fly and drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures for easy pit stops without stripping down. Finally it has Recco reflector to respond to signals from a recco detector in case of emergency.
- Shell: 100% Recycled H2No Performance Standard Econyl ripstop nylon
- Bibs: 100% Polyester (87% recycled)
- Backer: 100% Slick jersey
- Scuff guards: 59% Recycled polyester, 41% polyurethane
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fair Trade certified
- Zip cuffs for mountain and ski boots with durable scuff guards and tie-down loops
- Low-profile, bike-inspired four-way-stretch suspenders enhance harness comfort
- Articulated pattern with unique high-step gusset for movement in vertical terrain
- Zip fly and drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures for easy pit stops
- Thigh and small stash pocket in bibs above harness line
- Watertight zippers double as thigh vents
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 312g
Stretch, Water repellent, Waterproof, Wind resistant
Adjustable cuffs, Pockets, Reflecting details, Vents, Water resistant zips, Zip-off
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Climbing, Hiking, Rock climbing, Trekking, Winter Climbing
No PFCs or PFAs
1% for the planet
About this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.