Patagonia Kids Snowshot Jacket
All about this product
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow sports
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Thermogreen polyester
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Removable 3-panel hood with snap attachment and internal gusset
- Front centre waterproof zipper with internal wind flap
- Hand-it-down ID label for 'built with wear to spare'
- Articualted sleeves with grow-fit feature
- Droptail hem provides extra coverage
- Tapered cuffs with thumb holes
- Tricot lining for warmth
- Covered-zipper chest pocket with bound pass-through hole for media cord
- 2 Hand warmer pockets with covered zipper
- Pass pocket with waterproof zipper
- Fit: Regular
Thermogreen, H2No, HeiQ Eco Dry
Breathable fabric, Breathable membrane, Insulated, Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent, Water resistant, Waterproof, Wind resistant
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hood, Adjustable waist, Articulated shoulders, Detachable hood, Full zip, Handwarmer pockets, Headphone port, Helmet compatible hood, Hood, Longer backlength, Mesh inserts, Peaked Hood, Pockets, Reflecting details, Reinforced shoulders, Ski Pass Pocket, Sleeve pocket, Snow skirt, Thumb loops/holes, Waist adjuster, Water repellent treatment, Water resistant zips, YKK Zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Water column (mm)
Outdoor sports, Skiing, Travel, Winter sports
At least 50% Alternative Combination
No PFCs or PFAs
1% for the planet
Bluesign (Production Site OR Product)
Fair Trade Certified
About this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.