- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Main Fabric 2: 85% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 5% Wool (Yak)
- Lining: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insert I: 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Insert II: 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Optimal thermoregulation / 40g G-Loft insulation
- Advanced breathability / Pertex Quantum Air fabric
- High comfort due to Yakwarm technology
Experience unparalleled functionality for all kinds of cold weather running and workout sessions with the women’s Millennium S-Thermic jacket from ODLO. ODLO’s market-leading S-Thermic tech combines the breathability of Pertex Quantum Air fabric with 40g G-Loft insulation and a full hood to deliver outstanding warmth whilst expertly managing body heat and moisture. Yak wool fibres in the material give enhanced comfort, and the jacket also features a secure pocket for your belongings and reflective tape to keep you visible in low light. For extreme protection against wintry conditions, choose ODLO’s Millennium S-Thermic jacket.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Odlo
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Weight (g): 365
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
More about this brand
Odlo was founded in Oslo in 1946. Its founder Odd Roar Lofterød Senior was the driving force behind the company until 1979. His favourite saying was "always make sure you're one step ahead": Lofterød had a reputation for being a creative, unconventional thinker who took off in new, previously unimagined, directions. 95% of Odlo products with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish are treated using a fluorocarbon-free product, and are working hard to ensure thatthey hit the 100% FC-free mark as soon as possible.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.