In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line XL is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles.
With a large-sized ﬁt, Fall Line XL is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Fit: Large
- Light Transmission: 57%
- Light Conditions: Overcast
- Cyclindrical Lens
- Catagory 1
- PRIZM Lens Tech
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Colour: Orange
- Microbag included
- Ridgelock Lens Change System
- Discreet frame notches
- Wide 50mm adjustable strap
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Rimless frame design
- Triple-layer face foam
- Moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material
- Optically correct Dual Lens
- F3 Anti-fog coating
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.