Whether you’re scaling glaciers or projecting a summer rock route, the Lowe Alpine Halcyon 35:40 alpine mountaineering pack has everything you need for a day moving in the mountains.
Born from Lowe Alpine’s vertical heritage, the Halcyon 35:40 is a mid-volume, traditional mountaineering pack designed for the extraordinary.
With features including a rope compression system, pick retainer panel and reinforced ski slots, you can carry your kit securely over rock, snow or ice. An extendable lid increases the volume by 5 litres, while a stiffened weather flap/compression system aids stability. A lid pocket and zipped side entry keeps kit organised and accessible.
- Capacity: 35 + 5 litres
- Single lid closure with LoadLocker
- Zipped side entry
- Moulded snow-shedding back panel
- Stiffened weather flap /compression system
- Double HeadLocker axe attachment system with Pick retainer panel
- Single panel base and sides
- Removable hipbelt and webbing
- Dual density foam hipbelt
- Gear loops on hipbelt
- Removable frame sheet & spring steel frame
- Grab handle / haul loop
- Rope Compression system
- Reinforced ski slots
- Zipped top pocket
- Dimensions: S 65 x 30 x 23cm, M 67 x 30 x 25cm, L 67 x 30 x 25cm
- Weight: Small 1.3kg, Medium 1.31kg, Large 1.46kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.