The Airzone Camino Trek 30:40 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is a rucksack designed for trekking and day hikes allowing you to take everything you may need for the day ahead of you in the wild outdoors! The rucksack has features such as an extendable lid allowing the volume of the rucksack to increase from 30 litres to 40 litres if required for the items you need to take on the day out. The rucksack also has features that make it great for whatever you need to take with you allowing you to compartmentalise your items with the divider panel in the lower compartment and the front bungee system to allow secure external storage for items like a sleeping bag or tent. The rucksack will also be great no matter how long you plan on hiking for due to its Sternum strap and the ability to adjust the hip belt.
- Capacity: 30 Liters/ 40 Litres
- 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
- Back system: Fixed AirZone
- AirZone breathable back
- Extendable lid
- Adjustable Hip belt
- Hip belt pockets
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Lower comartment with divider panel
- Lower side compression
- Rain cover
- Secure internal lid pocket
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Versatile spider plate bungee system for secure external storgage
- Back Length: 46cm
- Weight: 1.43kg
Zipped front panel
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.