The Fjällräven Men's Luhkka is a smart knee-length cape inspired by the Sami's versatile and practical Luhkka. It can be worn on its own during the autumn and spring and as a reinforcement garment over normal winter clothing on cold winter days – just as the Sami have always worn it. When worn over normal shell garments it offers flexible protection against the cold and bitter winds, and any snow can be quickly shaken off before going indoors. A thin synthetic lining has been added to the strong, wind and water-resistant G-1000 fabric for extra warmth.
The cape has a fixed, adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging and a reflective band in the back. There is a half zip in the front and a G-1000 gusset in the opening with soft fleece on the inside. A breast pocket is positioned immediately beside the opening and further down there is a kangaroo pouch. Push buttons at the wrists hold the cape in place when you are on the move. Zip pulls and the trim are in natural tone leather.
- Outer: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Wind and water resistant
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- Adjustable hood with detachable fur
- Fleece-lined front pocket
- Chest pocket
- Press button hem adjustment
- Weight: 1,108g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.