The Womens Lexa Snowboard Bindings from Burton were the first women’s bindings ever and still remain one of the most popular among the line today.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort.
Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back
- Heel Hammock
- Asym Hammockstrap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Double Take
- AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System
- B3 Gel
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Re-Ground Materials
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.