Top of the line warmth and comfort meets all-mountain versatility in the Burton Emerald women’s snowboard boot.
Giving you a "Supreme" boot for less loot, the combination of components locked in the Burton Emerald™ simply can’t be beat. When all day sessions are on the agenda, you’ll love the instantly broken-in feel of Total Comfort for a day ten feel on your first day out. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with Speed Zone™ lacing and the Lock-Up Cuff, while the heat-mouldable liner includes 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, which, along with the Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, keeps your toes and feet warm and cosy no matter how cold it gets. Featuring a 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstays for ultimate response and energy transmission from boot to board, these boots will keep you riding from first to last lift.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- FIT: Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Every woman's boot deserves a perfect match, which is why Burton reshaped their tongues for a 1-to-1 fit for each available size. The ladies-only anatomical shape matches the creases and curvatures of every foot. Resulting in greater rebound and durability.
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – Hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock, and a Plush Cuff 1.0002E
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint™ liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-molding system.
- LACING SYSTEM: Speed Zone™ Lacing System w/ *NEW Components – Strong and low-profile, Speed Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap, and response with less lacing effort. New England Ropes laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's Lifetime Warranty.
- With Winter Handles
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – Extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent.
- SOLE: DynoGRIP Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a lightweight design. Made entirely of Burton-exclusive cushioning compounds specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption. With rubber toe/heel reinforcements.
- B3 Gel – Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Other Features:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.