A splitboarding necessity for critical traction on steep and icy skintracks.
When the uphill going gets tough, the Burton Splitboard Crampons deliver secure bite on slick, steep skintracks, sketchy sidehills or glacial traverses. Easy to affix, they slide in sideways to the Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 touring brackets without having to remove the bindings from the board. Sharp teeth provide forceful downward bite with or without climbing wires deployed. Regular and wide sizes matched to board waist widths.
- Compatible with the Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 Baseplates
- Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings
- Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack
- Climbing wires push crampon teeth firmly into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions
- Regular size fits boards with a 26cm waist width or less [most boards]
- Wide size fits boards with a 26-28.5cm waist
- 1-Year Warranty
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.