The men's Process Snowboard from Burton has twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess, constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop. The snowboard is tuned to ride-everything with its lightweight true twin performance, making it a popular choice with the pros.
One of the main features that adds to its popularity is the FSC Certified Super Fly II core which creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck. Energy is transferred towards the tip and tail via the Squeezebox core profiling which adds for snappier ollies and effortless stability.
The board is available in two versions; relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of camber. The Process has not only softer flexing than the Custom, it is suited to the freestyle rider, whilst on the other hand is more than capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who like to push it.
- TERRAIN: All Mountain
- RIDING LEVEL: Intermediate
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE: Twin Shape
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE:FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel
- Frostbite Edges
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Infinite Ride
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.